Hopp til hovedinnhold Hopp til søkeboks Hopp over båndkommandoer Logg på

Moving here


Have you decided to settle in Trysil?

Then you need to register as a habitant and get a social security code. Moving regulations vary depending on whether you move to Trysil from another part of Norway, or come from a foreign country. Regulations for moving to Norway also differ for immigrants from the European Union (EU) as compared to immigrants from outside the EU.

To the right, we have gathered some useful links with more information.

Welcome to Trysil!

 Contact us

Sist oppdatert: 14.08.2017 10:37:01